Young Talent Program Session 2022
24 January 2022 / Kampung Pohon Celagi, Pasir Mas, Kelantan
On January 24, 2022, MMC Engineering Sdn. Bhd. (MMCE) embarked on a new structured initiative named the Young Talent Program. The program is to manage the organization’s high potential talent to ensure the readiness and availability of capable pool of leaders with the desired behaviors, competencies, and values to support the business objectives. Some potential talents are identified by business leaders for the following assessment/program. The identification of potential talent using the MMCE Potential Talent Program is through several selection criteria.
The Young Talent Program will be conducted over a 11-month period focusing on different areas of the business segments to equip the talents for next level of their career enhancement such as actual case study or projects. Every end of month, talents will have a session with the HOD’s of the respective Department to discuss on the assignment/projects following by presentations by each of the talents regarding their discussion and finding with the respective HOD’s.
The objectives of this structured approach are to be able to attract and retain talent, have highly capable, engaged, and competent employees and have an adequate supply of future leaders within MMC Engineering Sdn. Bhd. Furthermore, talents will have opportunities for career advancement and the organization will have a high-performing and productive workforce.
- Rail Technology Expo (RTX) 2022
- Young Talent Program Session 2022
- MSOSH Award 2021
- Working Visit by Datuk Tuan Ibrahim Tuan Man to Pohon Celagi Project
- MMC Engineering Sdn Bhd And MMC Pembetungan Langat Win The Malaysian Society for Occupational Safety & Health (MSOSH) Award
- MMC ENGINEERING SDN BHD PARTICIPATES IN THE 10TH MALAYSIAN ROAD CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION 2018
- MMC Board of Directors Visit Senai Airport City and Pengerang Co-Generation Plant Project Site
- Minister of Energy, Green Technology and Water Visits Langat 2 Water Treatment Plant Project
- MMC Board of Directors Visit Pengerang Co-generation Plant (PCP) Project
- MMCES Welcomes China Railway No.3 Engineering Group Co. Ltd Delegation