Working Visit by Datuk Tuan Ibrahim Tuan Man to Pohon Celagi Project
28 August 2021 / Kampung Pohon Celagi, Pasir Mas, Kelantan
MMC Engineering Sdn. Bhd (MMCE), received a working visit from Datuk Seri Tuan Ibrahim Tuan Man, Minister of Environment and Water at the landslide rectification project at Kampung Pohon Celagi, Pasir Mas, Kelantan.
Also present during the visit were Dato’ Hanifa Ahmad, Exco of Committee on Industry, Trade, Investment and Entrepreneur Development, Dato’ Sr. Haji Azami Mohd Nor, Chairman of The Career, Infrastructure, Utilities and Transportation Committee, Dato’ Ir. Sabri Ab Mulok, Deputy Director General (Business Sector), Department of Irrigation and Drainage as well as Mohd Razin Ghazali, Chief Operating Officer, Technical and Engineering, MMC Corporation Berhad.
MMCE who was appointed as the main contractor by the Department of Irrigation and Drainage Kelantan has started the physical repair works beginning 4 August 2021. The refurbishment works will also involve the construction of roads, embankments and a new drainage system to replace those that were damaged during the incident.
Based on the work plan, the current achievement of the project has exceeded the work expectations of 43.67% compared to 40.71%. The project is expected to be fully completed on 3 May 2022.
YB Datuk Seri Tuan Ibrahim Tuan Man also mentioned that the landslide rectification project is one of the initiatives that has been progressing well and Kelantan is not expected to experience any major floods in the near future. In the meantime, the Drainage and Irrigation Department will be monitoring the flood-prone areas to prevent unfortunate incidents during the rainy season.
- Rail Technology Expo (RTX) 2022
- Young Talent Program Session 2022
- MSOSH Award 2021
- Working Visit by Datuk Tuan Ibrahim Tuan Man to Pohon Celagi Project
- MMC Engineering Sdn Bhd And MMC Pembetungan Langat Win The Malaysian Society for Occupational Safety & Health (MSOSH) Award
- MMC ENGINEERING SDN BHD PARTICIPATES IN THE 10TH MALAYSIAN ROAD CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION 2018
- MMC Board of Directors Visit Senai Airport City and Pengerang Co-Generation Plant Project Site
- Minister of Energy, Green Technology and Water Visits Langat 2 Water Treatment Plant Project
- MMC Board of Directors Visit Pengerang Co-generation Plant (PCP) Project
- MMCES Welcomes China Railway No.3 Engineering Group Co. Ltd Delegation